eBay mistakes

General discussion topics, anything goes within the bounds of the forum rules.
gw7unv

eBay mistakes

Unread post by gw7unv »

So what is the weirdest mistake you have ever been sent from an eBay drop shipper...??
I have just had 2 dental measuring blocks, what ever they are... Rather than 2 Yaesu curly mic leads..

Evan
M0XXQ

Re: eBay mistakes

Unread post by M0XXQ »

gw7unv wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:31 am So what is the weirdest mistake you have ever been sent from an eBay drop shipper...??
I have just had 2 dental measuring blocks, what ever they are... Rather than 2 Yaesu curly mic leads..

Evan
I ordered a 1M steel rule for £5.99 and received a rather large telescopic brush with a hosepipe connector for window cleaning, safe to say I found the brush more useful and at a tenner more cost I said nowt! :D
gw7unv

Unread post by gw7unv »

M0XXQ wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:29 am
gw7unv wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:31 am So what is the weirdest mistake you have ever been sent from an eBay drop shipper...??

Evan
I ordered a 1M steel rule for £5.99 and received a rather large telescopic brush with a hosepipe connector for window cleaning, safe to say I found the brush more useful and at a tenner more cost I said nowt! :D
This Chinese turnip offered me a 30% discount and I keep the dental measure, you can imagine my reply..!

Evan
G0BHD

Unread post by G0BHD »

I don't actually do E-Bay myself, but her indoors does.
I needed a couple of TNC male to BNC female 50 ohm adapters, found a Chinese outlet doing them in bags of five, so got the other half to order a bag, they arrived, payment went through and the Jiffy style bag actually contained 5 bags of five, but I still had only been charged for one! :)
All I needed was two, and ended up with 25 for no extra cost.
So a bonus mistake really, I kept a few spares, and gave the rest away to anyone that wanted them spreading the windfall around! :D